Admission & Withdrawal
- Boys and Girls are admitted in all classes. For admission to L.K.G, children should have completed 3 years as on 1st April as evidenced by their birth certificates.
- New admissions are granted in February and March. Admission will be granted only to those who pass the entrance examination conducted for this purpose against vacancy arising due to issue of transfer certificate. Students already studying in CBSE schools will be given preference. Pupils seeking fresh admissions are examined according to the standard of the class immediately below that to which they seek admission. The decision of the Principal in this regard will be final. Children who have studied in other schools earlier are admitted only on submission of transfer certificate issued by the school they attended last.
- Transfer certificate will be issued only to those pupils who have no dues to the school, on payment of Rs. 500/- along with the transfer certificate application.
- Application for TC should reach the school latest by the last week of February. Parents who apply for the TC later will have to pay the First term fees for the next academic year.
- Cancellation of TC will NOT be entertained once applied for.
Formats of Admission Form, TC Application, Student Performa, Report Card etc. to be given